No Metal Experience Necessary
Metal Supermarkets provides comprehensive support from the moment you join our franchise network. With a “profitable partnership” philosophy, our team at Head Office is here to assist you with sales growth and help you build a profitable business with strong margins.
Utilizing our proven business system, we offer our franchisees a path to success by providing store-opening support, hands-on training and ongoing assistance to help you achieve your personal and financial goals.
The Best Training and Guidance
- Extensive Training: With Metal Supermarkets, you don’t require any prior metal experience to succeed. You will begin with two weeks of online training through our Metal Supermarkets University where you will learn the fundamentals of our proven business model and product knowledge. Combined with two weeks of in-class and in-store training led by our experienced Head Office team, you will possess the tools, skills and information needed to grow sales from opening day. Ongoing customer service, sales and safety training is also readily available for new and existing employees.
- Store-Opening Support: First impressions are important. To ensure a strong opening, our team will help you select the ideal location, assisting with lease negotiations as well as store layout and setup, making sure your store opens in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will also benefit from marketing support through a proven store-opening marketing plan that drives results and attracts leads, from day one.
- Ongoing Operational Support: Metal Supermarkets’ franchise support means you don’t have to worry about reinventing the wheel. Our highly skilled Operations Team, will ensure you have all of our training, best practices, and proven business strategies at your disposal. A dedicated Business Consultant will provide insight through store visits and reviews, assisting you in the implementation of our proven business system to help maximize your potential.
- Proven Marketing Programs: You will never have to worry about managing a website or designing ads. Our Marketing Team will manage proven traditional and digital programs including PPC, email marketing, teleprospecting in your local market. Along with a deep library of marketing materials, our team will also develop branded content for any medium to help you get the word out about your store.
- MetalTech – A System Working For You: Not only do our franchisees benefit from our established business system, but they are also supported by our proprietary, cloud-based ERP software, MetalTech. Our robust software was designed for ease of use, while giving you rigorous inventory control and total pricing management. Complete with a full Customer Relationship Management module and financial suite, MetalTech allows franchisees to worry less about metal and to focus more on business development and growth.