Starting a business from the ground up is no easy feat. You need access to experience, dedication and a considerable wealth of skills. That is exactly what you get when you invest in a Metal Supermarkets franchise. With over 100 years of combined experience in franchising, business development and management, you can take comfort knowing our team can provide you the training and support to help you achieve business success.
Metal Supermarkets provides comprehensive support from the moment you join our network. With a “profitable partnership” philosophy, our team at Head Office is here to assist you with sales growth and building a profitable business with strong margins. Utilizing our proven business system, we offer our franchisees store opening support, hands-on training and ongoing assistance so that you can more easily realize your personal and financial goals.
The Best Training and Guidance
- Extensive Training: With the Metal Supermarkets approach to franchise training, you won’t require any prior metal experience to succeed. You will begin with two weeks of online training through our Metal Supermarkets University where you will learn the fundamental aspects of our business model and product offerings. Combined with two weeks of in-class and in-store training led by our experienced Head Office team, you will possess the tools, skills and information needed to grow sales from opening day. Ongoing customer service, sales and safety training is also readily available for new and senior employees alike.
- Store Opening Support: We know that first impressions are important. To ensure your opening impresses, our team will be on-hand to help select the ideal location, assisting with lease negotiations as well as store layout and setup, making sure your store opens in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will also benefit from marketing support through a proven store opening marketing plan that drives results and attracts leads, meaning your store will be positioned to succeed from day one.
- Ongoing Operational Support: Metal Supermarkets’ franchise support means you won’t have to worry about re-inventing the wheel. With our highly-skilled Operations Team, you will have all of our training, best practices, and proven business strategies at your disposal. A dedicated Business Consultant will provide insight through store visits and reviews, assisting you in the implementation of our proven business system to help maximize your potential.
- Proven Marketing Programs: Our Marketing Team will provide you with a diverse selection of programs and collateral to leverage into quality B2B leads. You will never have to worry about managing a website or developing content, while benefiting from proven traditional and digital programs including PPC, email marketing, tele-prospecting, along with a deep library of marketing materials. Our Marketing Team will develop branded content for any medium to help you get the word out about your store.
- MetalTech – A System Working For You: Franchisees not only benefit from our established business system, but will also be supported by our proprietary, cloud-based ERP software, MetalTech. Our robust software was designed for ease of use, while giving you rigorous inventory control and total pricing management. Complete with a full Customer Relationship Management module and financial suite, MetalTech allows franchisees worry less about metal and focus more on business development and growth.