Metal Supermarkets Celebrate Franchisee Success at Annual Franchisee Conference
TORONTO, Ont. – The Metal Supermarkets franchise community recently met in Palm Springs, California at the network’s 2022 Franchisee Conference. Part of the “Building 2B Better” themed conference, held from September 22 – 24, was to honor Metal Supermarkets franchisees for their excellence while celebrating the brand’s overall growth and success.
“Our just completed fiscal 2022 has been a monumental year for Metal Supermarkets,” said Stephen Schober, President and CEO of Metal Supermarkets. “We’ve added several new key roles to our executive team, grown our presence in North America and the UK and are continuing to enjoy widespread sales growth including through our E-Commerce platform. The conference offered a wonderful opportunity to recognize franchisee excellence, reflect on the year’s successes while sharing best practices, networking and mapping out the plan for continued growth in 2023 and beyond.”
During the conference, franchisees experienced presentations from Metal Supermarkets’ Head Office staff and also participated in interactive presentations, networking sessions and Q&A panels. The three-day event provided an opportunity for franchisees to connect with and learn from each other while also gaining further insight as to current status and plans of the brand and system.
Almost 120 attendees were present at the annual awards banquet where top-performing franchisees were celebrated.
- Rob Racine, franchisee of Metal Supermarkets stores in Richmond, Newport News and Norfolk, Virginia was awarded the Bill Mair Award Franchisee of the Year Award for his outstanding achievement and commitment to the business system
- Alan Wilkinson and the entire Pittsburgh (North), Pennsylvania Metal Supermarkets team were presented the Customer Service Award for their excellence in delivering a world-class customer experience
- The Metal Supermarkets Norfolk, Virginia team was presented the Sales Growth Award for the largest percentage year-over-year sales increase
- Tim Kemp, Patricia Switzer and Nathan Kemp, franchisees of the three Metal Supermarkets stores in Vancouver, British Columbia were presented the Safety Leadership Award for their ongoing commitment to operating in a safe environment
- David Machado, franchisee of Metal Supermarkets New Orleans, Louisiana was presented the Rookie of the Year Award in honor of his outstanding achievement as a new franchisee
- Several other franchisees were recognized for sales related milestones
Metal Supermarkets is actively awarding locations to qualified individuals who have strong customer service experience. The moderate investment range for a Metal Supermarkets location is between $216,500 to $403,000, and qualified owners must have a minimum of $150,000 in liquid capital to be considered. Qualified U.S. military veterans may be able to take advantage of a $5,000 reduction from the initial franchise fee.
ABOUT METAL SUPERMARKETS
Metal Supermarkets, the world’s largest supplier of small-quantity metals, has over 115 brick-and-mortar stores across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom with 10 franchise locations in development, and a robust eCommerce offering. Known for its speed and convenience, Metal Supermarkets sells a wide variety of metals including Aluminum, Hot-Rolled Steel, Cold-Rolled Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Galvanized Steel, Tool Steel, Brass, Bronze and Copper. With highly specialized staff, customers can get the metal they need in a size that is convenient for them.
For additional information about Metal Supermarkets, visit https://www.metalsupermarkets.com.
For additional information about the Metal Supermarkets franchise opportunity, visit https://metalsupermarketsfranchise.com/.